RBC Disability Insurance
What are the benefits of an Individual Professional Contract?
- Worldwide portability
- Guaranteed contract
- Guaranteed premiums until age 65 (Health care rider is subject to change. Currently there is no charge for this rider.)
- Covers you in your specialty
- Residual and partial benefits* if your disability allows you to work on a reduced basis
- 90 Day elimination period* with benefits payable until age 65
- Accumulation of Days* over 12 months
- Ability to maintain policy beyond age 65 as long as you continue full time employment
- Waiver of premium* if disabled 90 days with a full refund of the premiums paid from onset of disability
- Future Insurance Options to increase coverage annually without medical evidence until age 55* up to $25,000/m of coverage
- Cost of Living Rider*
- Health Care Rider*
- Presumptive Disability Benefit*
- 12 Month Recurrent Disability*
- Up to 4 Months Recovery Benefit*
- Survivor Benefit*
- No Integration of benefits* if your income is reduced or of you receive benefits elsewhere
- Ability to convert to Long Term Care insurance in the future offering life long protection
- Return to work assistance program
*Please refer to the Glossary of Terms to learn more.
For more information, please contact Justine Zavitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-347-2437.