Our team of professionals are passionate about our work not only in the office, but in the community as well.
- Terry Zavitz, President/Advisor, currently sits on the Board for London Health Sciences Foundation and is the co-chair of the Women’s Care Committee cabinet. She is one of the founders of the Financial Strengthening Program through Goodwill Industries Great Lakes and continues to actively manage the coaching element of the program. She is passionate about her industry and plays an active role in many associations, such as Advocis and CALU.
- Justine Zavitz, Advisor, is a member of the Children’s Health Foundation Golf Tournament committee as well as the Bust A Move Steering Committee at St. Joseph’s Hospital Foundation. She is also the Chair for the Joe Dickstein Scholarship program which was developed to support and encourage new advisors in the insurance and financial field; and services on the Conference of Advanced Life Underwriters (CALU) Employee Benefits and Living Benefits Issue Group. Justine is a co-founder and active committee member of the Mentoring for Charity Golf Tournament, which supports mentorship between medical and dental students and professionals in their field.
- Louise Watson, Human Resources and Operations Manager, is on the board of directors for Cheshire London, which supports individuals with physical disabilities to live actively and independently. She also participates as a mentor in the Financial Strengthening Program through Goodwill Industries Great Lakes.
- Samantha Gowers, Advisor, sits on the committee for the London Health Sciences Foundation Mental Health Campaign, and participates as a mentor in the Financial Strengthening Program through Goodwill Industries Great Lakes.
- Trudi St. Marie, Group Benefits Manager spends a great deal of time fundraising and volunteering for Louie Facca to Defeat Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
As a team, we participate in many events such as the St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation “Bust a Move for Breast Health”, and support the London Food Bank, London Humane Society, and Grandpa Bob’s Walk for Louie to support research for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Zavitz Insurance is also a strong financial supporter to various charities and not for profits within our community.